Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to RedRock's message

RR,

1. I don't know how it feels to have a baby but it's not a jump to assume it hurts.

2. That is my point when you actually look at the numbers of a dilutive financing it doesn't look good. We have 360 million shares outstanding and we need how many millions with a stock price of $.14

3. Which signed agreement the binding one or the real one. The real one hasn't been signed yet because it was contingent on the permit. Are you understanding me now.

4. What I mean by race to the bottom is let's say an institution has decided they would rather take the current price and just sell all of their holdings. Don't you think the price would go down if millions of shares had to be sold? That has nothing to do with a PR.

I didn't realize the release you are looking for was within the next 60 days. I thought you were expecting one imminently.

kmr

Please login to post a reply
krymeariver
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/25/2011
Social Links