Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to RedRock's message

Red Rock,

1. Of course I wouldn't know how Greywolf sees the situation but it's not rocket science to think Greywolf might feel a bit foolish to buy over 13 million shares in the last quarter of 2010 versus buying 13 million at this price. Don't you think they are trying to get to the bottom of this and if management is tight lipped about it then what else can we think?

2. Well, at this point all we know is that we don't have an MOC and we need financing for bondholders and arbitration. We don't have enough assets so we either raise financing by giving away a large portion of the future arbitration proceeds or we file bk. By raising financing the shareholders get diluted, by filing bk the shareholders get nothing. I would call that holding the bag. Now if you have concrete evidence to show that we have financing worked out without the 2 options above, then great. I am all for hearing the solution. However, since we get no word from KRY what else is there to think?

3. China hasn't disappeared is unknowable at this time. They gave us a 2.5 million loan and the rest was contingent on a number of things. We haven't heard from them at all and I believe other people have searched for any news from CREC going back to announcing our deal but nothing is turning up. At this point, CREC is absent. If you have other information that proves differently then I am all for hearing it.

4. If the price goes to .13 it is meaningless I agree, but I was implying that we are all hoping for it to hold or else we may start thinking the other shoe will drop and it would be a race to the bottom as no one wants to be the last one out.

5. Well whether she has not arrived yet or is at the curtain call we won't know until we know.

Who has told you a definitive press release is on the way?

I am being facetious to some extent as my way of venting to the universe, that these are all issues investors are now having to consider and rationalize. They certainly would make it easier on everyone involved if they would just say something. They have been so afraid to rock the boat in VZ, atleast that is what they tell us. I don't see by telling shareholders what is going on at this poiint is gonna hurt anything. I mean we are already in the hospital and the surgeon is sharpening his knife. I just wanna know if I am going to die or live. Not much to ask for all the time the shareholders have held in there based on what management has told us.

kmr

Please login to post a reply
krymeariver
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/25/2011
Social Links