Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
RM
over 13 years ago
in response to bmh's message

Spoke to RM this morning. He repeated that this came from out of the blue. Also took China off guard. China told KRY that this was completely opposite of everything they had expected or been told at every level of government. China currently trying to get to the bottom of all this. KRY very much focused on arbitration at the moment.

If this is true (and I'm not doubting the poster), I don't know what this does to your buy-out theory EZ (which I was secretly hoping for).

IMO, If CHINA was told something different at every level of government, and CHINA is currently trying to get to the bottom of this, we had better be focused on arbitration because I don't know how CHINA or anyone could trust HUGO again.

If Hugo really wants to have China mine the property, I don't think embarrassing everyone and forcing everyone, especially CHINA, to "try and get to the bottom of it" is the way to go.

Or, Hugo better come up with a whopper of an excuse to China regarding what has occurred...

Please login to post a reply
Italian Hotdog
City
Clinton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/01/2008
Social Links