Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to hondobud's message

* there is no deal. Our partner, the CVG, has terminated our Mine Operating Contract. There is no alterior motive for them having done so. We're out.

* preparations are being made (finally) to file for arbitration. We have a good case and Venezuela's latest move will only serve to bolster our position.

* the ability to fund our way through arbitration is the key now. How do we survive and pay off the noteholders? I certainly hope that Bob Fung has that one sorted out.

* the Company was indeed "blind-sided"" by this action from CVG. No matter, as any other negative action from Venezuela or simply the function of time without a resolution would have resulted in an arbitration filing anyway.

* I'm not trying to look at this through rose-coloured glasses... the reality is, we're really in no different position than we were before the news, save for the crappy share-price (and it was crappy before, just not this crappy).

* Venezuela will pay - without a revenue stream from the mine, or the jobs, or the taxes and royalties etc., but they will pay. Dumb Mu+haF&@ks.

Please login to post a reply
newfiebullet
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message