Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

(1) Did Hugo really "spurn the Chinese"?

Afterall, KRY is the company that is losing $/value in this.

China has lost a potential investment, that is it? Am I wrong? Maybe, knowing the history of Las Cristana, the Chinese viewed it having potential, and nothing more.

(2) If he did spurn the Chinese, then shouldn't we be IMPLEMENTING more of a hardline approach to VZ?

As Teut said there is still time to go so I hate to say "screw it, let's sue" because obviously you would rather reach an agreement.

But, is this even possible if he spurned the Chinese? If that's the case, HUGO is obviously loosing it big time.

(3) If company representatives have truly told Agoracom members that they were "blind-sided" by this, that's alittle troublesome to me. Does it bother anyone else?

(I'm not doubting the info posted by board members, I just can't remember the exact words you guys used when you spoke to RM. But I believe someone said blindsided).

I guess it depends on what VZ officials told KRY during these high level discussions, but I have a hard time with KRY being blindsided with this.

History suggests to me that they should have been planning for this, all the while working to get the permit.

It seems that me that many people on the outside looking in thought, deep down inside, that HUGO wanted KRY out. But management was surprised?

(4) So, if they were blindsided, what can they hope to accomplish with VZ in the next 6 weeks?

Because, if this is going to turn out okay without arbitration, don't we have to appease VZ? Is there a way we can benefit without VZ's blessing?

I apologize in advance, I guess I should just wait and see since I am holding no matter what. But these questions are eating at me...

Please login to post a reply
Italian Hotdog
City
Clinton
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/01/2008
Social Links