Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Interesting posturing by Rusoro this morning. I wonder if it is just talk to support their share price given the news at hand or is there something behind what they are telegraphing? Why would RML attempt to get the $ 300 million or so together, design and build the equipment and go through all the permits when they have everything infront of them in the form of KRY with the equipment in storage, the mine plans and permits (aside from Environmental) ready to roll. Wouldn't it be cheaper for them to do a hostile bid and offer a stock swap and deal with our noteholders than to start from scratch again? The CVG could reverse their decision and MOC gets transfered/permit released to new entity that RML would control. Anyway, I dislike RML as much as the next person and would be happier going to arbitration however their comments this morning are a real head scratcher. No one wants their paper shares anyway but this posturing is odd, don't you think?

Teutracker

Please login to post a reply
Teutracker
City
Maritimes
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/24/2008