Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

There seems to be some confusion about when we will hear something about the Halt, but once again for those not aware of it is the Rule stating that we must hear something by Monday afternoon. But note, it could be nothing more than saying when trading will resume, with no other information, and wouldn't that be a kick in the teeth...........

I personally am praying for real and positive information by then. ("I dreamed a dream in days gone by, when I was young and life worth living". etc.)

AD

0.9 If trading is halted but an announcement is not immediately forthcoming as expected, the

Regulation Services Provider will establish a resumption time, which shall not be later

than 24 hours after the time that the halt was imposed (excluding non-business days). If

the Issuer fails to make an announcement, the Regulation Services Provider will issue a

notice stating that trading was halted for dissemination of news or for clarification of

abnormal trading activity, that an announcement was not immediately forthcoming, and

that trading will therefore resume at a specific time.

Could be Monday PM

AD

Please login to post a reply
AncientDragon
City
Braselton,GA
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined