Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

I sure hope this nightmare is coming to a happy conclusion. I think any long-term shareholder still involved with this investment should now believe in miracles. Let's all hope our pain & suffering will be rewarded. I feel sorry for all those who are now gone and who have lost their savings, their marriages, and the respect of others for having invested in this politically-hazardous debacle. Let's hope "he who laughs last, laughs the best". But than who knew how Hugo would transform, what strategies he would use to undermine his country's economy and how & when he was going to implement them. I don't think that he will deal the same way with the Chinese and I think the Chinese will see this as an opportunity to open more doors in South America.

I wonder if I inspired management at all with my post dated back in Nov/09. I want to thank the 2 people who had the foresight in recommending me.

Plez

Fung should try Chinese buyout

posted on Nov 20, 09 05:56PM

Considering his background and past affiliations, Fung should be approaching Chinese gold companies for a buyout if he hasn't already done so. Venezuela gov't. has recently received a $4Billion loan backed by oil, so any Chinese interest in KRY must be seriously considered and fairly treated. Is there a better way for the Chinese to divest themselves of their $2.3Trillion US dollars. IMHO e may have approached them in the past but he hasn't done so for a while, there couldn't be a better time to approach Shandong Gold and a few others.

report violation 2 recommendations
Please login to post a reply
plezenlighten
City
Victoria, B.C.
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/08/2009