Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
Tina
over 13 years ago

OK, so about a month or so ago, on a day I was really pissed (we've had enough of those, eh folks?), I asked Richard for Fung's phone number. I was gonna call him and yadda yadda yadda get the truth about this damn thing. I was surprised Rich just gave me the direct number. I wimped and didn't call but that phone number has been looking at me for all this time...until today when I couldn't handle this waiting. I got "Tina" when I called. Delightful. I identified myself to her and she asked if I wanted to speak with the big guy. I almost passed out, foolishly thinking he's sitting there waiting for my call LOL. She said he was out but that he retrieves all of his messages. She asked for my e-mail and phone number and said either she or he would get back to me. I told her all I wanted was info on the halt and when we could expect news. Very telling was that she said "Hold on and let me see if anything has come across yet", again causing my surgically repaired heart to pound. Came back on "Nope, nothing yet". So I asked "Have you spoken to him today? I mean, does he sound happy?" and she laughed and said "I've spoken with him a bunch of times today and yes, he sounds very happy". I thanked her and again, she said she'd do her best to get me some update or info. Good luck everybody. Karl (this'll be the cruelest joke ever if it it's bad)

Please login to post a reply
kbecker
City
Montville NJ
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/08/2008
Social Links