Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."

Just wanted to thank all the members of this forum for their hard work and DD....I have

been a lurker over the years.

Like many, here, I have had my share of heartache and crises and have lost many

friendships and many deaths of friends and relatives who had carried thier anguish to

the grave, holding on to the shares.

Clearly, this has been a highly manipulated stock....how many times have we seen it

trade at such a tight range and just before news recently a quick rise only to fall back to

the 40s range, because it's been the institutions involved in the funding who are privy

to info.

I applaud Bob Fung and the team for what they have achieved.....clearly against so

many odds and am thankful to them. I have just one request. Why not reward the

shareholders for their years of loyalty, having steadfastly supported the Company,

risking their financial, personal health and relationships, by involving the existing

shareholders to participate in funding......for example, offering 1 warrant for 3 or 4

shares for say 50c. It has been done before by other Companies and at the end every

one benefits.

Looking forward to happier times,

KRY1997

Please login to post a reply
KRY1997
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined