Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to infojoe's message

Whoa there big fella! I assure you that I did not question or challenge your integrity one iota. I didn't really take note of who posted on the court appearance. As for due dilligence, upon seeing the (your) post I contacted Richard Marshall who informed me that the Company had been in contact with the courts to see if something was indeed happening. He had received other calls and e-mails on the matter, so they wanted to make sure somebody hadn't missed a date or something. He told me that there was nothing up, and that they expected the case to begin in April. Then, I posted.

I have not been following this board too closely in the last week or so, and would appreciate a clarification on what DID happen, before I address this issue with RM... which I will.

As for being fully vested, there are 12 institutional holders with more shares than me. As for the phone number etc. , I guess I missed that post. I apologize if I inadvertantly offended you. There was no malice intended. I hope you're not into voo-doo.

BTW, could you please explain what this means? - "Interesting that this is the ONLY stock you share your words of wisdom on."

Please login to post a reply
newfiebullet
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message