Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to infojoe's message

Okay Joe, so now I have an agenda? Dude, you need to relax. You did indeed misinterpret my post... no harm was intended. As far as Richard Marshall is concerned, why don't you ask him if I have an agenda - he knows who I am. You are over-reacting. I apologized.

I, as do many others, appreciate the information you bring to this board. We are all very frustrated at how long this whole affair is dragging on. As far as getting up at 3:00 AM, if you are compelled to do so that's your business. I am asleep at that hour because I believe Crystallex will prevail in Venezuela and also because my survival is not dependant upon Crystallex's. My information came directly from Richard himself. If it was wrong, then we both stand corrected.

As for my posting "on ONE board", I am shocked/flattered/offended that you would take the time to be able to make such an uninformed assertion.

Please login to post a reply
newfiebullet
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message