Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to bostrin's message

FWIW I have switched camps on the 'SP effect of our BFS'. I now think that we WILL get a run up after its release, sometime this month. It will be a good xmas for those tight on cash flow.

It will likely be a sudden SP correction (the good kind), and then we we wait a handful of weeks for Teck to tender their buyout offer in early January 2013. The price has already been agreed to imo, and if not at least a 'buyout price formula' has been agreed to in principle.

Teck simply needs the CUU SP to run-up to a certain level in order to justify to their shareholders the buyout price they have to pay. I agree with Vette that the SP will be manipulated upward to that certain level, that is if retail alone doesn't push it high enough (which I doubt it will).

Keep this in mind also: If there is anyone who deeply desires a 15 month deferral of taxes due to April 2014 (15 months away vs 3 months) it's Ernesto and his near Billion dollars in capital gain that will be exposed. Given the delays he has patiently endured over the last two years what's another 2-months' wait at this stage in order to expose othe huge gain in 2013 instead of 2012.

JMHO

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links