Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to palm springs's message

There's a little BS going on. If you are up to speed on the BC emplyment issues, The Feds are investigating the chinese workers flooding into BC. I expect they will probably lie and say we just don't have the people. The argument is that we don't want those low paying jobs or we are too stupid to be taught coal mining and or we don't have the technology and are too stupid to create it. They also cite all the spinoff jobs. 1.5 per miner. Um ah er, those would be lower paying right? In addition, China intends to fully service those camps and bugger all will come to us. To top it off, all those tax revenues!?? are BS because of all the investments we have to make. This is rapidly becoming one of the biggest lies of the decade.

All of the mining CEO's and Jr mining CEO's that I've talked to including Elmer tell me we are the best there are in mining. We are the guys they ask when it comes to problem solving. The bottom line is the article is slanted to get you to think we need to get raped. They will take all the money out of the country and we'll have a hole in the ground. Those long term benefits of not having a land locked resource are not going to materialize.

Time for everyone to wake up and speak up.

You would never have heard about this because only 1 person dared to bring it up in parliment. This proves that the other parties conspire together to screw you over in secret.

http://elizabethmaymp.ca/news/publications/press-releases/2012/11/02/warning-to-pm-harper-from-green-leader-about-canada-china-investment-treaty-ratification-deadline/

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links