Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Blackout is still on. Why? RE is complete and listed on Sedar. Could they self impose a blackout inorder that they don't have to exercise their options to save them the output of cash? Are there certain rules that apply to why or why not blackouts are instilled? If they are actually in discussions why are not all the directors or board members active in this discussion? The selling of 150 thousand shares yesterday to turn around and buy 105 thousand today seems funny no? I dont know of any tax advantage here unless possibly selling in one account to buy in the wifes account to spread the gains out? Ok so if they are in blackout why so long I have only one explanation and that is negotiations of how this thing will be settled. Why are lawyers still trying to figure out which lands are included. Included in the back in agreement. We are sitting in the middle of a huge district. With what I think will pay twice or three times. First a dividend by September (guess other than Teck will not want others to see a negative production cost and a 4 year clause including fianancing option) we keep CUU2 and drills turning to prove up other deposits and sell them off with another agreement with Teck so that Teck has first right of refusal as we prove them up they buy them ? This way we never have to raise any funds we just keep funds from each piece we sell to drill the next one with a dividend to the shareholders. So already speculated approximately 40 million shares and it is a dividend machine as we drill our lands one at time over the next several years. So as long as you are loaded up for Cuu now you get the rest for free including a special dividend which is taxed favourably in your non-registered account, even better in your RRSP and TFSA accounts. This has been an interesting game to watch I wish we would get the whole story at some time to put all the pieces together of why certain things were happening. A 5 month long black well before the RE was due is the clue to this whole thing being over sooner than later.

Cheers

Just trying to tie everything together to formulate a game plan.

Please login to post a reply
moxam
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2011
Social Links
Private Message