Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to kodi1234's message

It pretty simple. We had the FS fubar and went into May empty handed. So no ramping up. Now we are tring to buck the tide. Holding our own is a result of not having much left for retails. Everyone here mostly stays long because they want to and the other because they have no choice. The markets have destroyed the retail business and the company itself hasn't helped with repeated delays. Sure we like to complain from time to time but the milestones are passing by. This one is the big signal that things are changing. Not just because we got something out on time but because this RE represent some of the best bang for the buck I have seen in years (decades?). Given the awefull timing, Elmer has demonstrated wizard level ability. Had the RE come out when the market was returning we'd be $3. But this won't matter come FS time. It could be argued that the FS just before the market return is the best time. Then of course, others will say it doesn't matter if your in it for the endgame only. In that case sooner is better for the FS.

I have whined about these guys not taking us to production because I know what 50 million worth of drilling and aerial studies would bring. This would be a 1 time investment that would set us up for life. Those of us who started trading at 40 cents would get $40 in just 4 more years.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links