Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to mo_rocks's message

I was there. Mike Smith did the 10 minute presentation but it wasn't anything that we haven't heard or know already. He apologized about the delay of the BFS and also apologized on behalf of the consultants (i.e. TT). Not much can be said in 10 minutes so it went by quickly. He did say that Teck are excellent poker players as they haven't really shown their cards or hinted as to what their intention is.

I did speak with Jason Shepherd for a while. It sounds like we only have a million or so in the coffers so expect a PP in the near term. He insisted his preference for the public and institutions to have access to it but ultimately it wasn't his decision.

A company wide black out was initiated in advance of the March 31st deadline for the BFS. Since this is now delayed, the black out remains, although he seemed to skirt the issue somewhat as he essentially said he wasn't sure if it had be lifted or not. He was blacked out as well, so not knowing seemed a bit strange IMO.

The next step is creating a budget for the 2012 Drill Program. It sounds like they might drill on the land that was recently purchased and in around hole 422(?). I am not sure if there was ever a 2012 drill plan before the delay or not but it seems odd to me how late in the year this is.

The hope is for the historical silver to be included in the updated Resource Estimate. Again, he used cautious words like hope, potentially, etc. There was no timeline as to when that would be released or whether it would be released on its own before the BFS.

It sounds like TT has made the BFS and RE a priority as a result of the past hiccup.

He did seem to hint that there was talks about creating a Spin Co. but wasn't really able to elaborate but it sounds like a lot of discussion is going on.

Lastly, he did mention that last week was really difficult on him, not only as an employee but also as a shareholder.

Please login to post a reply
BurningRoF
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message