Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to swinter's message

Now we're 6 weeks behind schedule. It would be very naive to think that management wasn't aware weeks ago that we wouldn't meet the previous deadline.

I agree with the lack of transparency. Also, we're now at least 3 months behind schedule - it is the mine plan that is 6-8 weeks behind schedule (on someone's revised timeline). The feasibility is now due in mid-summer or mid-late summer depending what part of the news release you look at. I'll believe it when I see it - will still hold a decent position, but I'm tired of the excess hype and management missing timeline after timeline (BFS was due in 2010 and has been bumped along).

"It is now expected that completion of the Feasibility study will be delayed until mid-late summer, 2012." ...

"The feasibility study is being led by Tetra Tech Wardrop on a minimum 120,000 tpd open pit mine and is expected to be completed by mid-summer of 2012."

Please login to post a reply
chops
City
Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2011
Social Links