Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Nowara's message

I am with you on this Nowara. I too am a professional Eng. ( although retired now for 12 years ) When we worked on a project, management was on us weekly and sometimes daily regarding work done, status reports, and cost overuns etc. If I missed a report or failed to give an update there would be h*ll to pay and my a## was on the line for missed deadlines. If managment was top notch they were on us regularly and knew every aspect of progress being made as time was money.

That's why I find it so hard to swallow management's claim they got hit out of the blue with no warning. Either they are totally incompetent and we need new leadership at the helm or Tectra Tech was lying to us completely ( which I would see as grounds for a lawsuit ). I don't buy the argument that this is some kind of strategy by Elmer and management to up the ante on Teck or visa versa. This would we be completely unethical behaviour for a professional to engage in. After numerous delays and failed promises I would have to call into question ES's leadership of this company. The buck stops somewhere and it has to be at the top.

Please login to post a reply
cbew
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2011
Social Links
Private Message