Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Teck
over 12 years ago

If Teck put Tetra Teck up to this deboggle...then im sure the gloves will be off between Elmer and Teck. I was wondering why Teck added Elmer to the board, just to butter him up?

Elmer has a lot ridding on this....his repuation and BXX, the next mine in his portfolio.

Teck maybe the one who will be questioned?

I still think Teck wants the whole Golden Triangle....they would then be one of the biggest players on the globe.

Just games being played to make more money...Still staying long and buying when I can like today.....and other who thought this stock was gone forever, they just might be buying aswell.

You got to remeber....if this stock was in the gutter,,,,,then why did the volume go to over 2 million plus shares.

Now I don`t have the info but hopefully someone here does.....it would be interesting to see who the big buyers were is am before everything got reversed.....it would tell ya something....jmo

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message