Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to RogueWolf's message

I had repeatedly dissagreed, and said that how can we get the FULL value of COPPER FOX if they were not in the BFS. Was told to drop it because I was clogging the board up.

I appreciate your perspective Rogue, but I don't believe we will ever get to the FULL value of Schaft Creek. Unless we had another 5 years and over 150 million of exploration cash.

I think the endgame is still the same, but could see it ending well into 2013 now. It's up to each person what they decide. If you can wait, great. I've stretched really far to buy into CUU ... I knew it was risky but I did it mainly based on pouring through the co. docs on SEDAR. Sure the optimism on the bullboards helped get me interested, but the co. docs made all the difference.

We all have ourselves to blame for our buying decisions, and I accept responsibility for taking some big risks to gain a significant CUU position. My buys, my trust in management timelines, and now my losses to try and cover.

I'd like management to own up to their mistakes in this instead of blaming someone else all the time.

Please login to post a reply
chops
City
Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2011
Social Links