Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I had posted about the BFS should incorperate the 2011 drill results ......but was told that too much time would pass and all we need was to get some sort of BFS out! That would lead to the Tick Tock for Teck.

I had repeatedly dissagreed, and said that how can we get the FULL value of COPPER FOX if they were not in the BFS. Was told to drop it because I was clogging the board up.

Well......I do agree with everyone here that todays news is a hit below the belt, and it hurts. BUT.....keep your mind focused......I for one think this is a good thing.

We now have time to incorperate the 2011 drill results....so when we do drop off the BFS ( when ever that happens) we won`t need to depend on the FS to show the better numbers. All the numbers will be in the BFS. Furthermore, If we do get more drills for 2012, I think they will be spreading out their target zones....( why would they buy more property?

I also believe that we have anouther oppertunity to average down or buy more at these low prices....Ernseto and Stifel ....remember them....well if Ernesto does anouther PP, that will tell us all something.

Keep in mind. the minerials that we have proven up are still their!!!!!!!!

This will also move the yard stick with the NTl....the hydro will get closer......I for one have lots of skin in the game....averaged at 2.30 a share....I would love to see this get moved forward......but in the end game, its all about the buyout price.....in my oppinion...this should increase the buyout price....the 2011 drill results should be in the BFS and an expected delay of the FS would show the 2012 drill results as they come in.....Now then I would expect Teck to jump in and buy us out then.

I don`t think that they would want us to buy up more peroperty and make this resource bigger....now I could be wrong...but in the long run I think this is a good thing. jmo

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message