Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to webgogs's message

If your theory holds true, I am guessing it could look very similar to how some of the Oil Sands Projects are structured. In many cases, those Projects are structured with two or three players to mitigate risk and distribute costs. In some cases they will share infrastructure costs such as airstrips etc. Those partnerships remain quite fluid and is evidenced with Teck buying an interest in the Oil Sands although I can't remember who they are partnered with.

Had not considered your idea at first but now that you mention it and look at other similar mining industries - it does seem plausible. Spread the risk and costs developing the Schaft Creek District (yes like most others I believe there is more than what is visible at the moment - hence the term district) and if they maintain a controlling interest in Schaft Creek you never know how things could develop down the road.

Interesting times indeed.

Boiler2

Please login to post a reply
boiler2
City
British Columbia
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined