Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to webgogs's message

Thanks Web for the interp on hole 422. I had wished to get this posted earlier but there are other things to do LOL!

I created two new images in the CUU hub photo page showing the 2011 DDH programme against both the Titan chargeability model and against the Aerial Mags. Both images are taken at the very same scale and vantage point.

I am definitely NOT a geologist! This is more for discussion from Web and others.

Looking at 422, it is located at /near a magentic low and against a high chargeability anomally. The ES zone map varies from the A-mag map and other maps and 422 is either in or out depending on which one you look at. I think 422 is close enough to turn up somehting interesting.

Since copper is not magnetic but conductive it might indicate a higher copper grade here? I imagine that the other metals are so many orders of magnitude lower in concentration that they would not influence these too electro/magnetic surveys as much?

By contrast, 421 is located near a Magnetic high and a chargeability high. Look at DH 404 in the Chargeability map near 421. Looks like 404 was dead center on something.

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message