Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to storacle's message

For what its worth,

Ive seen a lot of posts with people saying theyve called the company and been "assured" that the BFS will be out in Q1 etc.

I just cant believe they would say such things loosely over the phone. Securities comissions might have something to say about that, "we're aiming for Q1" is a lot more apt of a statement.

Management needs to watch what they say with regards to information and forward looking events, this is a fact. Any material fact that leaks (i.e "the BFS will be out in Q1) can cause a lot of havoc of CUU and for us shareholders.

Not to mention we've been "assured" it was on time for last summer, "gauranteed" it was on time for December, and now "for sure" its out in Q1.

Mining takes a long time boys and girls, and with a deposit of this size dont be surprised if theres yet another delay. The BFS needs to be done right, and that means itll be ready when its ready. Personally I would love to see Q1, but it also might be Q2 or Q3, remember all the problems we were having with silver that ended up being left off the resource estimate?

Would you rather rush it or see an extra .75/share for the silver? or an extra $3 for the updated assays.

This deposit keeps getting larger.....that signals we'd need to constantly update the work done on a BFS.

Might still take a bit of time from here,

Rogue,

Please login to post a reply
RogueWolf
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2011