Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to webgogs's message

"Do they get the social media game? Nope. Do they want the price low so they can accumulate? Yup. "

Ahh, question answered... why would they want a lot of noise right now... do we have any guesses if they're doing another PP? That could be another reason... I'd like to guage his reaction after the Teck decision is made, willing to bet it'd be opposite...

Social media is a whole other ballgame when it comes to investing is what i've learned this past year reading, reading, reading... but a proper social tool to put collective DD together between a group of investors to have a chance against the big brokerages would be sweet... anyone experienced in dotcom startups? ;)

I'm not going to ever write a number in order not to call the karma police out... but the number (range) you mentioned pays off my mortgage (along with a couple vehicles) and buys me a lifetime of my wife getting off my back about my future investment decisions - which is PRICELESS! ;)

Please login to post a reply
powersurge99
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links
Private Message