Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

He replied to one question stating that they have no plans to use acquisitions to build up their production. They will instead spend on their great upcoming projects....If a great opportunity would come up for acquisition they would look at it but they haven't seen one yet. Don't be discouraged by this statement. He hasn't seen an official CF BFS yet and until he does he can't comment on Copper Fox. In fact I don't think they will comment on Copper Fox until they have decided on the back-in/buyout opportunity.

I remember Porpsect posting a reply from Teck IR...They don't consider their back in option plays as acquisitions....

====

I wrote and asked Teck: "[Don Lindsay] has stated that he is not contemplating acquisitions in order to expand future mining.

Question:

What about all those companies in which Teck has current agreements that are in the exploration stage? Does that mean Teck has decided they will not be participating in any back-in agreements for the forseeable future?"

Response:

"Don wasn't referring to this sort of decision when he discussed acquisition potential. We wouldn't consider our decisions to exercise our back in rights on our exploration ventures as acquisitions."

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message