Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Mudguy
almost 13 years ago

Good post Mudguy..I respect it.

I see you're in CEV..I was looking at that around 25-30 cents. Being in Quebec I'm close to what is going on in Labrador and the ''plan Nord''. I know many great plays that I have not touched as I'm waiting for this story to end.

The timing for CUU to explode and to then re-invest in these beaten plays is perfect. You know I've been all in CUU since 15 cents and accumulated and still holding, the reward will be great no matter what.

My investment strategy is based on value but most importantly the company must have a milestone timing (a guaranteed trigger), I don't mind wating a year for a 20 bagger.

Put 1 mil in a 20 bagger and then find the next one.....it's exponential.

You don't need working knowledge of geology....you just need to do the research, find the gems, find the info, the signs, locate the milestone trigger....

For me CUU's trigger back then was the BFS and the Teck back in (and of course it was undervalued), it just took an extra year..but here we are today..no turning back. The delay in itself is a good sign....

The RE contained higher grade, less tonnes and essentially the same metla content as 2008. The Titan-24 extended potemtial zones considerably, yes ES and GK could be shear slivers but are on surface mineralized. The metal content and recoverability are the important aspects. Until they drill these anomalies we will not know the significance of the chargeability. But to date a chargeability above 10 Mrads can be mineralized. CUU's model is 15Mrad. (they did drill some good locations this year, we have not received the assays yet...but the signs are present, copper on surface, magnetic signature etc etc)

But as we moved forward, we received many different signs non geo : continued insider buying, more land than we could ever need, storage and shipping facility, strange delays, Liard shares and again more land etc.

More is going on than we know and it's not based on the RE, you said it yourself ''business trumps geology in this game, always.'' These signs are based on business.

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message