Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Chappy726's message

Keep in mind that we have more metal not shown in this RE....I, talking about the metal Ellmer removed to make the economics of the project better.

The 2011 drill results has not been updated....we will see that (maybe) in a updated RE/BFS if Teck doesn't act fast enough.

And ckearly we can see that only 50% of both Paramoun and Liard anomalies has been drilled..

http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/s/Image.asp?i=maps/Cu_Model_Plan_View_810m_El.JPG&id=467060

http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/s/Image.asp?i=maps/Interpreted-Cross-Section-6360650mN-November-2011.JPG&id=491789

==========

Our objective is to select a base case that provides optimal economics with an early payout on the project and at the same time provides maximum return from the deposit over the first 7 years. Copper Fox now can move forward to complete the Feasibility Study and the Environmental Assessment Application for the development of the Schaft Creek project."

From 2011 MD&A

Resource Estimation
The intersection of higher-grade mineralization at the north end of the Schaft Creek deposit in September 2010 provided Copper Fox the possibility of not only increasing the size of the deposit but also the possibility of increasing the overall average grade, a very important feature in improving the economics of a porphyry copper deposit.

Otehr comments from Elmer:

''One of the key components of a feasibility study is the average grade of the metals contained in the resource estimate. Small increases in metal content in large porphyry deposits such as Schaft Creek can have a significant impact on the Net Present Value of the deposit.''

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message