Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I think SH just crashed.

Here is a copy of a post I made a while back.

Mudguy, I can you please review/comment/argue my estimates below.

Thanks,

Teamjen

Folks,

You may have seen this before, but I have been working with this calculator last night and all morning. Using the M&I Tonnes and Grade from the new RE as well as the following inputs:

Recovery rate Cu - 86.5%
Price Cu - $2.9/lb

Recovery rate Mo - 60.9%
Price Mo - $15.9/lb

Recovery rate Au - 73.3%
Price Au - $1200/oz

Discount rate of 8%

Operating cost of $13.7/tonne Plus 10% contingency - aroun $15.00

Capital Cost of $4,500,000,000 Plus 10% contingency - around $5 billion

Comes out to $5.66/share ****Based on M&I only***** does not include Ag or Inferred (being proved up)!!!

I tried to be somewhat conservative on the Capital Costs and Operating Expense. You will note that a small increase in operating expense has a drastic effect on ultimate SP.

Link below and click on "Operating Calculator" then click on Schaft Creek. Note that the 2011 RE numbers are in there. I zero'ed out the Inferred resource.

http://shareknow.net/companies/2353

My inputs are based on a Preliminary FE completed by Wardrop "a Tetratec Company" for the Seabridge Gold - KSM Project in Norther BC - Dated June 20, 2011. 100,000 tonnes per day operation which is the base case for all major production high volume open pit mines. Note: their capital cost included ~$500M for tunnels.

http://www.seabridgegold.net/readmore.php?newsid=333

Can someone please spend a few moments to argue/verify unverify or validate my estimates?

Please login to post a reply
teamjen
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2011
Social Links
Private Message