Canada Carbon Inc

Welcome To The Bolero Resources HUB On AGORACOM A junior natural resource company focused on the acquisition and exploration of precious and base metal properties in Canada and United States.

These are some of the points that I identified in the news release:

1. CCB has " a number of off take" agreements including a potential customer requesting a container of 20 tonnes for testing at no cost to CCB with revenue sharing.

2. Academic research agreement with highly rated University of Quebec and McGill.

3. Encouraging exploration results on West Block including 3 large conductive anomalies and visible disseminated graphite in marble and vein graphite. Further exploration is required on the west block to provide concrete evidence of economic grades & quantities of graphite.

4. Unreported 2014 drilling totalling over 2000M of core from 42 drill holes. A total of 156 assays submitted to actlabs. These results when reported could provide evidence that CCB has sufficient resources to go into production or sell the property.

5. I found it significant that CCB will be developing a model with the suggestion that a 43-101 resource estimate may be in the cards.

6. The discovery of significant on surface stockpiles of graphite ore is an interesting development and investors will be interested in the results of the planned analysis of this ore. (assuming it is ore not rock).

7. I was pleased and surprised to learn that CCB will be conducting trenching and drilling during the winter months 2015.

The knock on CCB to date has been the lack of evidence that they have a sufficient resource of graphite to make the project economic. Although we have not seen assays yet, they have reported that the drill core contains visible graphite similar to that in the ore that has been assayed and metalurgically tested.

Also they have reported that the relatively unexplored west block contains visible graphite in vein structures and numerous large conductors.

We must be cautious not to get ahead of ourselves but we look forward to upcoming news.

SN

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008