Canada Carbon Inc

Welcome To The Bolero Resources HUB On AGORACOM A junior natural resource company focused on the acquisition and exploration of precious and base metal properties in Canada and United States.

graphite was taken from two areas 460m apart. Some from from the new V3 anomaly and some from stockpile. This indicates consistency in unprecedented graphite quality over a distance of 460m.

From the last news release....

"The sample was composed of material collected from the VN3 showing, and material found in stockpiles which are believed to date back to the historic Miller mine operations, in roughly equal amounts. The surface distance between the two sampling sites is approximately 460 metres. The crushing and screening of the 50 kg composite resulted in thorough homogenization of the graphitic material, prior to the flotation tests."

The next step is to will be to go after the pinpointed "close to surfaces" reading on the anomalies with machinery. As Bruce has been proficient in producing results in a timely manner anything can happen from this point forward.

There is no doubt the graphite is widespread between the Miller and the Calumet Mine as the previous owners of the Calumet property found graphitic marble blocks on trend between the Miller and the Calumet. These blocks coincided with an anomaly they had recently discovered.

There are so many targets to go after I would think it would be just a matter of progression before they get to this finding.

There is no doubt based on the evidence of the widespread surface veins/ pods over the Miller/ Calumet findings that there is a significant amount of graphite on this land package. Considering the high grade/ purity there will be plenty to generate multi million dollar contracts.

The stock appears to be coiled and ready to go, backed by steady news releases and take action management. I believe there are many watching CCB and when new veins are uncovered and word gets out there will be an unprecedented rush into this stock.

Please login to post a reply
naimarantz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message