Canada Carbon Inc

Welcome To The Bolero Resources HUB On AGORACOM A junior natural resource company focused on the acquisition and exploration of precious and base metal properties in Canada and United States.
in response to RockLicker's message

The Calumet property previously owned by CKR was used as a proximity play to CCB. CKR's price ran from .03 to as high as .11 based on their direct proximity to CCB. Since then historic graphitic blocks have been discovered on the property and a CKR news release stated that CCB's VTEM survey showed "The northeastern portion of the Calumet claims adjoins the eastern block of CCB’s Miller Mine. Overlap from the airborne survey reveals that anomalies of similar magnitude and dimension are present on the northeastern portion of the Calumet claims".

This is a very important property for CCB to pick up. They've been after it for some time. CCB got it for a song……$15,000 and 200,00 shares including a 2% NSR. This is the last and most strategic property in the area. CCB now dominates this entire deposit area and a larger area spreading west.

What the market has missed so far is this new property with graphite blocks and graphite anomalies lies on trend smack dab between the CCB’s Miller Graphite Mine and the historic Calumet Graphite Mine.

Please login to post a reply
naimarantz
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message