Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd

The Company sampled three trenches, which totaled 55 meters long, to provide metallurgical and ore zone data for oxidized mineralization at bedrock. The trenches ranged from 5.5 to 11.3 metres wide at the toe and were from 4.6 to 6.1 metres deep.

It does not seem that the BCSC are disagreeing with the content to any extent, least they didn't seem to indicate that. That last blurb from them seemed more ominous than this one.

Other good news is Holy MooseKnuckles Batman, that's a lot of gold in them thar hills. Gives everybody time to digest the data anyway. 6 or 8 year halt should be enough time to read the report. 2800 pages, Good Lard.

Momma and I glanced a few highlights and she informs me she will be shopping for a boat over the next while. Good omen when Momma puts her mind to shopping. Haven't seen the cat for her opinion yet.

I'm not real sure where this thing will end up when it starts to trade again, but my suspicion is it ain't gonna be downward.

Wonder if the news release will include the phrase "poison pill." or words to that effect. Heck, I never even thought to look if there was one in place already. Not sure it matters cause a bidding war might break out anyhow.

Buckle up kids, gonna be an interesting ride. You must be _this tall to ride 'er.

Off to work.

Truck.

Please login to post a reply
truckulater
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/19/2007