Argonaut Gold Inc.

Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

I believe that AR is finally getting some respect from the markets as people realize that the output of the Gold Ounces is going to advance quite quickly this year and we should see $10.00 before Christmas..When we start Prodigy property we will be cherry picking the high value gold spots to help finance ..or at least pay down the new milling facilities that we will need ,machinery and infrastructure we will need at the Magino site .Probably between $3,000,000.00-$4,000,000.00 $$$$$$$$$$$.

Now that may seem to be a whack of cash,which it is but that will be amortized over the life of the mine and it then becomes capital ,maintenance,production,operation,and labour.

So broken down it is not that much.

That is d9vided by the number of ounces we dig out and produce to give us a cost per ounce which I think will be higher in the first few years,hence the need to cherry pick the hot spots to pay for the main mill.once we get producing we can go to the lower grade areas and mine fore 10 years more and have a good average cost of production.

Those smarter than I and with more cash invest in little nuggets like AR in the hopes(,well thought out) that they will turn into big nuggets..

And with the CIrrus gas distribution play we have I can see strength in this portfolio for years to come.

POrtee

Please login to post a reply
Portee44
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/07/2007
Social Links